The 2024 Michigan State University Scholarship offers Full Funding for Graduates across the world to join the University as Graduate Research Assistants.
The university is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to join our team in the field of animal science.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on research projects aimed at nutritional interventions in animal health and physiology, with a focus on evaluating dietary effects on pig health to investigate antibiotic alternatives.
The position includes a graduate stipend, tuition waiver and health insurance benefits.
Details of the Michigan State University Scholarship 2024
The Michigan State University Scholarship for Graduate Research Assistants comes with a;
- commitment of Conducting laboratory experiments, collecting and analyzing data, and interpreting results, with a focus on nutritional interventions in animal health and physiology
- Participating in animal care and handling
- Writing research reports, papers, and proposals
- Presenting research findings at conferences and meetings and
- Assisting with other laboratory/department duties as needed
Requirements for Michigan State University Scholarship
To be considered for the Graduate Research Assistant Program, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in animal science, nutrition, biology, or related fields
- Strong academic record (GPA 3.0 or higher)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
Benefits of Michigan State University Scholarship for Graduate Research Assistants
The Graduate Research Assistant Program Benefits include;
- graduate stipend,
- tuition waiver and
- health insurance benefits.
How to Apply for Michigan State University Scholarship 2024
Interested candidates should send
- a cover letter summarizing their interests in the position and qualifications,
- a CV, and
- names and contact information for three references (and letters if available) to Dr. Kwangwook Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.